Oracle Modern Business Experience London is a one-day complimentary Executive Forum taking place on 18th April 2018 in London. It will be bringing together leaders from across a wide range of roles and industries to network, explore, and be inspired by innovative ways to accelerate their business through transformation and growth.
Whether your role is in Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Sales, Service or IT, you will have a chance to gain ideas and insights to put into action for your organisation.
Oracle Modern Business Experience London 2018 Featured Speakers
- Mark Hurd, CEO, Oracle
- Thomas Kurian, President of Product Development, Oracle
- Claire Williams OBE, Deputy Team Principal, Williams Martini Racing
- Baroness Michelle Mone of Mayfair OBE, Global Entrepreneur
- Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman, Constellation Research
- Priya Lakhani OBE, Founder and CEO, CENTURY Tech
- Matthew Guest, Head of Digital Strategy Consulting, Deloitte
- Emily He, Senior Vice President, Human Capital Management Cloud Business Group, Oracle
- Steve Cox, Group VP, ERP and EPM Product Marketing, Oracle
- John Abel, VP, Cloud and Tech, UK, Ireland and Israel, Oracle
- FACILITATOR AND MODERATOR: Anita Anand, News Broadcaster
Oracle Modern Business Experience London 2018 Focus Sessions
There are a number of spin-off sessions, each comprising of a selection of workshops in the following focus areas:
- Customer Experience
- Finance and Supply Chain
- Future in View
- Human Resources
- Public Sector
- Technology Leadership
Connected Experiences: Developing a Winning Data Management Strategy
I am pleased to announce that I will be delivering a dedicated workshop on the Customer Experience track.
If you are thinking about how to create the ultimate data-driven strategy, please be sure to attend this interactive 40-minute workshop session. You will get to engage with like-minded peers in exploring the importance of effectively engaging your internal teams to address data-related challenges to win.
This is a fundamental precursor to creating a successful data management strategy, and one that will help your organisation to deliver truly connected experiences and drive real business growth in the process!